The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G ***NEW PRODUCT*** Quaife rack and pinion AKA Quickrack, W/Optional EPS kits (CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon has said the racks are done and are awaiting painting then its onto shipping. He wants to do this all in 1 hit. His plan is hopefully to get them all painted by next week and out shortly after that.

Well, what a journey. I don’t talk much in here but I do come in and keep tabs on the thread. Just got my invoice paid, due to receive next Friday. Pretty excited. Just wanted to say thank you to Ec17pse for doing this for us. Hopefully it will be the right motivation to get started back on my GSX.

Just paid mine as well. Says shipment within a couple weeks in the email.

Man what a journey is right. Can't say I've ever waited this long on a part. Almost 2 years start to finish. Talk about anticipation

Its been a long nourney for sure. But its been one of the biggest projects in theory working along side 2 companys. It will always have teething problems being from a different country and this was a freshly designed part of a huge scale so it took a while but we got there in the end.

I thank you all for your time on this and waiting, but also sticking with it all and allowing me to bring this to you all

Even though it's good news to know it's on the way. With my current situation I doubt I'll install it assuming I keep the car. So if anyone is interested in the one I'll be receiving pm me. I'll sell it to the highest bidder LOL

Just going to leave this here!!!!!!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back