The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G ***NEW PRODUCT*** Quaife rack and pinion AKA Quickrack, W/Optional EPS kits (CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If this world issue was not (an issue) i would of offered to fly over for 1 week to help out and get these moving but im not doing no flights or much currently due to the issue.

I know he fell a bit behind and he was trying to get help but all they did was delay him more but being useless so he is trying real hard. My work went the same. We had some people and they was useless so we fixing their issues. Got one now and he never turns up LOL. Im wanting to fire him but i dont have that final say which is annoying.

Im sure he will message in emails all of you and once he starts im due some pictures to put up here.

All i can do is say sorry for the wait and time span. But you know it will be worth it

Bobby can we get maybe a time line on our end or something? I know he has a lot of work but we are going on awhile with all of us having over a grand tied up in this.
From what i have been told he is replyed to each person who messages him, might be best to go direct and get all the details

He didnt reply to my message in May, so I sent another one today. Just trying to get a rough timeline on when he is going to do something with the parts besides post them with his shop logo on social media...

He didnt reply to my message in May, so I sent another one today. Just trying to get a rough timeline on when he is going to do something with the parts besides post them with his shop logo on social media...
I dnt see these posts so im not sure where to look for these pics LOL, any links please?

Dont fear folks i have some pictures on the way

I don't remember where I saw the pics with his logo on them, maybe it was just in this thread. I went and looked and don't see them on his instagram.

I got an email back, and he said they are in process (core tear-down of a few units). He said they will all ship at once, and people should be getting emails to see if they want the ports removed and welded up. This will only add more of a delay, because we will all have to wait for those ones to get done before ours ship out. It is not ideal to say the least. That said, we might have them for next season.

I do blame you! :D its okay, in reality I dont expect that to add too much additional time. Maybe a day or two??

I am expecting for next season because there are still no timelines or ETA, not specifically due to the additional port delete work. I truly blame all the people paying Brandon to do the work that's keeping him so busy. The selfish bastards LOL! If you are from his area and can do fab work, it sounded like he might actually be looking for help.

I'm just wondering if we set a new record for the longest group buy. :)
Why not! Im down for all kinds of records!, 1st ever quickrack in an oem housing, longest GB, a win is a win right LOL

Last edited:
Right all i thank you dearly for your time and waiting for Brandons part to get started.

I know its not ideal for some and i do strive to bring everything to you in a timely manner.

I currently have some pictures of some of the housings torn down and the progress made thus far. Pics as promised as when i get them.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I really wish this wasn't closed. Is there anyway maybe we can put together another group buy?
Yeah I'd be interested as well. Timing just wasnt right befor.
I have to make at least 30 minimum to place an order, and i wouod not do anything till this lot is done because then i can go through everything and address the issues that cropped up along the way! So once these are done i can look into it and if we get 30 then i will be happy to go ahead again once the kinks are worked out

I have to make at least 30 minimum to place an order, and i wouod not do anything till this lot is done because then i can go through everything and address the issues that cropped up along the way! So once these are done i can look into it and if we get 30 then i will be happy to go ahead again once the kinks are worked out

That makes perfect sense. Thanks for continuing to be innovative. It's really neat to see these types of things.

I would be good for one!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back