The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G ***NEW PRODUCT*** Quaife rack and pinion AKA Quickrack, W/Optional EPS kits (CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby,

I would like to get on the list. I don't want to miss this opportunity.

Thanks for support this community and offering such great opportunities!
Do you still have my paypal details? If not shoot me a pm and i shall pass it over later today.
And its my pleasure to try help the group out and be helpful LOL i will always do what i can for us

Oh boy!!! Looks like it’s gonna happen!!! Cmon guys!!
It will happen, im going to leave it till the date listed but if no more come in me or brandon will sort the last few spaces out to get this through!

I’m in for all of it

Bobby Pm’ed you to get your PayPal to send payment thanks.

Interested on a unit, however there is one question.

How much effort it would take to turn the wheel at slow speeds, without the power assist? had this manual rack been tested before?

Interested on a unit, however there is one question.

How much effort it would take to turn the wheel at slow speeds, without the power assist? had this manual rack been tested before?
That actually depends on the driver and car. I have spoken to many people before i bought an EMW depowered rack and the general replys were as long as your rolling its good but if you are stopped its harder to turn,
Some replied saying it felt fine when stopped but maybe those people were used to non power steering like i have been. Any movement of the wheels though and turning becomes less of an issue

And there we have it, 30 folks for the minimum order! Thanks you lot for the support and glad i can help out once again.

Shall still close the list on March 16th and if you still want to join in your more then welcome to and there is no upper limit for these to Quaife,

Awesome! Now question Bobby, how do we get a hold of Mr.Cole for the EPS kit?
Once the order has gone to Quaife i shall be sending eveyone his info to get this kit from him and the process

Hey all.

Confirmation email to Quaife has been sent and received and they are ready for my order,

So this list closes next sat 16th march and then on week following will be sending the order through and paying them,

I dont know what updates i will get from them during there process and producing of the kits but i will ask for some pics if im allowed and when they start and finish sections so i can keep you i formed, please note that i cannot promise they will do this though, i can only ask!!!

Right folks, list is now closed, i shall call Quaife in the week and get peyment over to them for these and get the ball rolling.

I'm confused. How is it a Quaife rack and not just a regular modified EMW OEM rack?
Quaife make the rack and pinon which goes into a depowered oem rack which is the part EMW does.

Oem has a certain ratio and the quaife internals are a different ratio

Payment to Quaife has been sent! Shall await my confirmation they received it and then its over to them for the rest of the process and production.

Ot yet, and i likely wont for a few weeks or longer from them, i just have to wait till they update me.

I shall be posting the EPS details this coming week though

Hello page,

well the order has been done and its all under way at Quaife now so hopefully I get some updates but cannot expect them being a huge company they are and busy times for them,

also the folks wanting the EPS listen up!!!

when you send the Email please have in the subject (EPS KIT BOBBY GOULD)

This way any that may jump into the junk folder or spam etc etc he will know its not junk!
He will then answer any questions you may have that have not already been answered here and you can continue to do your order with him and pay directly to him!

His Email address is [email protected]

He has got his work cut out for him for sure with alot of your orders so be patient with replys ok.

Thank you

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back