The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G ***NEW PRODUCT*** Quaife rack and pinion AKA Quickrack, W/Optional EPS kits (CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If people are waiting for taxes, they should put down a deposit (Whatever you would feel comfortable with) to get it locked in. You can push the payment date back without as much risk. I just don't want this to be pushed back as I will be limited in my options at that point.
I never keep pushing dates back, never have and wont start to do that now, the deposit option is an option but i cannot confirm if people will want it back though as once order is placed its all paid for before work is done, so while deposits as before get on the list i plan to send the order straight in to avoid any delay in there process.

Hello everyone,

right we are not that far away from the 30 min we need to get this proceeding forwards, i am going to extend this till mid march as i have been asked this by a few because of taxes so if i can help i will, its the only extension, so if you want to be on the list then i will need payment to confirm your spot.

And please remember if this falls through this wont come back around again where as if it goes through the setup is already there in place and smaller orders might be ok, they just wont be able to be bought 1 at a time.

I have also been asked by a few about Different EPS kits, while many kits will work no doubt the one thats proven so far and is easy for all to fit and use is what i am going to stick with.
Thats not to say if you wish to go another route you cant, as for the most part any EPS kit you wish to use should be fine but you have to do the custom buts and make it all work with or without external inputs for your unit.

Any questions then please do ask and lets try our best to get this though

Bobby

sorry if this tags you again or you re already n the list, just tagging those interested and some asked for it to be pushed back for taxes which i did, this will be the last date now, 16TH March is the cut off,

if you are wanting to get on board please do so at the earliest time please, Thanks Bobby

@jakk220 @TSiAWD666 @mitsumikey @chinola69 @MindBlowin03 @GSXbooster @red_devil @slowwhite @greengoblin @TalonEsi_96 @idkiliketurbos @96dsmftw @llxkevinxll @Black95TSIawd @Eclipse 1998 @Jerzm3 @randman2011 @bduran1220 @95REGF150 @Eckzavier @T2Small @DJRace @tunedbysaturnsl @TrevoREX @screamineagle @Apache @Boomdeeze @mountain_man @crackajak18@bu3bu3 @91TurboZ @GoCanes777 @cudadrt @DGajre777 @dwdsm @Leitnin @20g 95 GS-T @tunernewb92 @Clutch450 @Atuca

So if i want to get on the list i just need to pay the 335? Also if it hits 30 would you do 1 more? I made need 2. Have to check in with my nephew and see what he wants to do for his gst.

So if i want to get on the list i just need to pay the 335? Also if it hits 30 would you do 1 more? I made need 2. Have to check in with my nephew and see what he wants to do for his gst.
Yes thats correct. Its just to secure your kit and so i know i can pay Quaife strsight away without having to chase for money later on.

I can add the second later as long as its before the order day i put into quaife,

@ec17pse Have you posted this to the DSM CLASSIFIEDS on Facebook? I thought I saw an ad from you before. Maybe post it up again? There are 2 groups with the same name and one has more members. It might get more attention now that its tax season. Just trying to help get the last few.

@ec17pse Have you posted this to the DSM CLASSIFIEDS on Facebook? I thought I saw an ad from you before. Maybe post it up again? There are 2 groups with the same name and one has more members. It might get more attention now that its tax season. Just trying to help get the last few.
I did in 1 i think but some have selling rules so i never know what i attach it to LOL, i shall check it out again and see about the other one

Maybe tell him you have a freelancer status on here? I wonder if he knows of your other successful work with suspension components. I would get if it was for some random small parts but this is one-off specialty parts that no one has done yet. Maybe a message from a few of us will coax him into it

List updated and we now from today have 22! with a few more hopefully due to join in the next week or so,

Just a thought for those that want control of the EPS... If you are running ecmlink, use an open pin that ECMlink can control to turn a relay on and off, applying or removing power from the assist based on a number of parameters, such as vehicle speed.

http://www.ecmtuning.com/wiki/nitrouscontrolwiring

I see people mentioning sending the steering column out to be modified for the EPS install. The main post does not mention this. What exactly is done?
this part is my fault, when i got the original details I was not told this info myself, I am trying to work out a way to not have to send anything in or if it does need then its a swapped unit to limit the time away, He wants to do his brackets the way he does it so it bolts on and fits good

Just a thought for those that want control of the EPS... If you are running ecmlink, use an open pin that ECMlink can control to turn a relay on and off, applying or removing power from the assist based on a number of parameters, such as vehicle speed.

http://www.ecmtuning.com/wiki/nitrouscontrolwiring
That’s a pretty good idea. I’m going with a speeduino ecu so this idea could open up some planning on my part.

We are now at 25 people! Thanks for the support so far, lets see if ee can get the next 5 to make sure we can get this through to Quaife!

Feel free to share this post, im glad i can help and work with companys to get new items developed for our cars.

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

Get any additional info on the column modifications for the EPS?
For what you guys will do nothing, apart from some wiring and swap over your ignition barrel. He does the rest to make sure its as easy for everyone as possible

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back