The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Misc Parts For S ale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2GeNTSi

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 1, 2003
South Sac, California
Hey All,

Just got a few items I'm trying to part with. Prices are all OBO, and there are a few that I wasn't able to price cause I really don't know what to price it at so shoot me an offer on whatever you see.

You can see the CL posting here:

2G DSM Parts

Thanks!

**UPDATE**
Just in case I don't catch it again before the posting expires, I'll paste the text below.

**DSM PARTS**
2G Garret T-25 Turbo (spooled fine, has minimal play but had no issues prior to replacing with 14B) - $80

2G Cruise Control System (includes box, throttle cable, and actuator) - $20

2G Stock Upper IC w/ 2G BOV (only from sidemount to bov, don't have braided pipe) - $25

2G Throttlebody Elbow - $10

2G Top-Half TB (replaced o-rings, TPS not included) - $???

2G Stock Fuel Pump (worked fine when removed a few years ago, replaced with Walbro 190) - $???

2G Stock Shifter - Free w/ pickup

2G Type-R Style Screw-On Shift Knob (came with my short shifter, should screw on to OEM or aftermarket as long as the threads are the same) - $5

1G BOV (non-crushed) - $30

1G OEM Oil Return Line (almost new, briefly used but didn't line up with my aftermarket oil pan) - $45

1G Lower TB (used briefly after cleaning by Throttlebodys.com, bolts-up with 2G TB) - $???

FIAV Blockoff Plate - $5

DejonTool Dual-Stage MBC - $75 (barely used. could not figure out the wiring for it and settled with a single-stage. comes with instructions)

**MKIV JETTA PARTS**
Wolfsburg Springs - $???

Wolfsburg Front Swaybar - $???

**MISC**
2006 RSX Type-S Intake Manifold Cover - $???

2006 RSX Type-S Spark Plug Cover - $???

Last edited:
The blockoff plate or the 1G TB lower half? Either way I have both and the block-off plate comes with the gasket and allen-head bolts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back