The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

General 2G maf in a 1G, what are your SAFC settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGGSIE

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 17, 2003
Hartwick, New_York
I just installed my 2G MAF, 550's, and an SAFCII in my 90' TSI. I only spent like an hour tuning so far and I'm coming up w/ +20%@1000, and around +15% for the rest of my low settings. I'm going to try my high settings tomorrow, I would love to see what others settings are with a 2G maf in a 1G car. If anyone is using this setup please post your settings, I'll post mine as soon as I get them.

yes, i'm very interested as well to look at others numbers

i'm about +(18-20)% on mine, i just did the swap last week so i'm still trying to hammer it out

Those numbers could be right. Just do what the fuel trims tell you to.

This is not a "how do you tune?" thread, we just want to compare settings from others with the same setup.

My low fuel setting is all set 0% another than 100rpm which is now -1%

550's @ 43.5psi static
2G MAS
90 non EPROM ECU
SAFCII
50hz at 750rpm idle
Fuel trims are all in 103-110% (Trying to save gas some:D )

Originally posted by BIGGSIE
This is not a "how do you tune?" thread, we just want to compare settings from others with the same setup.

For what point?

"Ok, yours are similar. Yours are different."

Does that get you anywhere? Nope.

Originally posted by yo2001
Fuel trims are all in 103-110% (Trying to save gas some:D )

That will not change the amount of fuel you use, or change your gas mileage.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back