The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G 2g S90 IAC Adjustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVTBernie

15+ Year Contributor
May 4, 2006
South Burlingto, Vermont
I need some help finding my iac. My tuner said my numbers are high and theres a flat screw. I cant find it LOL anyone know where it is? Tb/intake attached

Attachments

• 20190725_190433.jpg
    20190725_190433.jpg
    998.6 KB · Views: 44
I believe your tuner is talking about a BISS, as the IAC isn't necessarily adjustable.

The IAC is under the TB connected to the FIAV housing, on the firewall-side of things. Basically right under what you pictured.

Your number are probably high because s90 TBs leak generally.

Last edited:
My s90 leaked and it came right off. I could just touch where the throttle cable connects to the throttle body and it would whistle. My JM Fab came off too because either it wasnt seated right, or the gaskets they use just arent that great since instead of making contact across the whole surface like a regular gasket its probably around 1/16-1/8 of an inch at most making contact between the 2 surfaces. Put the stock throttle body and stock intake manifold back on no more whistles or weird noises.

I was told it needs to be rephased. I know its sealed up after the build it was boost leak tested and hasnt seen any real boost. If i unplug my battery and reset ecu will i loose my tune?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back