The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Resolved 2G help identifying this flywheel from 5 speed 97 GS-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1greyawdtsi

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 18, 2009
Seattle, Washington
Hi, per the title I am hoping someone might be able to help me identify the manufacturer of the flywheel pictured below? Or even if anyone thinks it’s eBay junk? It looks somewhat similar to certain ACT flywheels. Any insight is appreciated- thank you.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yep. CC flywheel's similar holes are larger and slot shaped. Are the non-friction surface painted gloss black?

Yep. CC flywheel's similar holes are larger and slot shaped. Are the non-friction surface painted gloss black?
I just cleaned the center section better and sure enough it’s an ACT STREETLITE flywheel. I appreciate the input - thanks for the help!

I was going to say that an ACT flywheel should have an ACT part number engraved into it, but I didn't want to sound like captain obvious.:)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back