1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Sold 2G Galant knuckles for evo brembos

Posted by ec17pse, Nov 7, 2019

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. ec17pse

ec17pse Freelancer

Joined Nov 1, 2008
    London, Europe
    I recently managed to get 2 more sets in stock of the knuckles i always sell, 1 set with abs and the other set without.

Im still trying to locate more as i never seem to be able to stock enough or for long enough and you guys keep me busy with these things.

For those that are new or to me I have been selling these knuckles for years and allow you to bolt evo brembos directly to them without the use of a bracket or messing around with the calipers themselfs.

All come cleaned and painted with stonechip black paint so not rusty looking or tatty and ready for you to bolt everything onto it.

Price is still $385 shipped the lower 48 any other locations ask for shipping difference.

I am going to try get ahead on these and start them shortly if i get some free time

Any questions feel free to ask

Thanks Bobby

Attached Files:

Road Race Build 8K  10  50

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    175 whp · 180.1 lb/ft · 2G DSM
    SAKJR likes this.
  2. ec17pse

ec17pse Freelancer

Joined Nov 1, 2008
    London, Europe
    Non ABS set sold.

I have managed to locate another set and are due next week, i believe with ABS sensors but will confirm this once they arrive

3. ec17pse

ec17pse Freelancer

Joined Nov 1, 2008
    London, Europe
    Just an update, i have sold 2 sets and the 3rd turned up today ( yet to be checked )

If you require a set jump on them while i have them.

Have a great day

Bobby

4. ec17pse

ec17pse Freelancer

Joined Nov 1, 2008
    London, Europe
    All knuckles sold!

If you require a set message me and I can add you to a list I normally end up keeping

Thanks everyone

Bobby