The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2g FWD auto hx40 9.7@146

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thats crazy, did anyone noticed his great launch ? Thumbs up bud

thanks guys! Im spraying a 60shot to help with the stall. It shuts off when the car sees 14lbs of boost which is almost immediately.

thanks guys! Im spraying a 60shot to help with the stall. It shuts off when the car sees 14lbs of boost which is almost immediately.

Ahhhhhh nitrous!

Still gives me a chance :p i dont use nitrous but good job none the less!

I'd honestly like to see you make this without it i think it would be much more impressive without the bottle.

Whats the weight of the car?

How much boost

This is badass, another holset powered car in the 9s! What are you running for a boost controller and how much boost are you running?

Great job Richard:hellyeah:

Ahhhhhh nitrous!

Still gives me a chance :p i dont use nitrous but good job none the less!

I'd honestly like to see you make this without it i think it would be much more impressive without the bottle.

Whats the weight of the car?

How much boost

Nitrous to stall and shuts off before he leaves the line. He's auto.

Awesome man:thumb:! Your car really smashes down the track:hellyeah:. Do you launch off of the ignition box along with the nitrous? Cool to see the stock wheel wrapped in slicks get'n it done too:sneaky:.

Congrats man ! Sick run,smooth, no drama off the line ! Did i see it rev to 9k ?! Holy crap :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back