The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

2G 2g fuse box rear top plug wiring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaffo

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 9, 2009
toronto, ON_Canada
On my quest to clean up engine bay I cut snip relocated things and finally last night I thought all done.
Until the final inspection and I found a loose wire and no written tab to go along. Cant figure out what this sucker was plugged to.

1995 gsx driver kick panel fusebox..unmount it and on reverside (back)
On the top there is a yellowish plug.
The 4th pin from left to right is a thicker gauged black wire with white stripe going down it. Pretty long too so not even sure where I would have snipped it.
Could it be a ground?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Plug is actually black, the yellow part is just the lock to keep the pin in place inside the connector.

Black/white is usually Ignition Power on these cars, as for where it goes I can look at my harness but that won't be until tomorrow.

[/URL][/IMG]

Pin 4 on B75 runs to pin 4 on A40 which is your generator/alternator relay!

Thank you Anthony!!! In case anyone ever searches this forum for same there is your answer!!

So if you have a 1 wire alternator, then you can clip that sucker out!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back