The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

2G 2G Fuse Box layouts [Merged 7-7] cover map fuses diagram location

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white95tsi

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 17, 2003
New_YorkUS
I have the haynes manual out right now. I was wondering if anyone knows what fuse goes to what. They are all labeled numerically but i cant find what fuse is what. I've got a problem with the wiring to either fuse 11 or 12 in the haynes manual but I dont know what they are labeled as under the dash. If anyone can tell me what fuse 11 and 12 go to help me out.

By the way the car is a 1995 Eagle Talon TSI FWD.

Thanks alot.

I lost the interior fuse panel in my 97 Talon ESI. If someone could send a pic of the panel, so I know what fuse is what. Thanks!

And the inside fusebox cover incase yours is unreadable, or like me, have removed it to fit add-a-circuit in place.

Attachments

• Fusebox2.JPG
    Fusebox2.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 22,354
  • Fusebox4.JPG
    Fusebox4.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 14,439
Thanks for the reference. It'd definately be a good thing to rubber cement on the inside of the Injen cover. I for one have the cover there so that the schematic doesn't erode off (looks like new even on a 95).

Defiant said:
You could try the link above. :rolleyes:

Oh, just post the stupid picture! LOL :p

from the 1990 FSM:

Attachments

• fusebox.jpg
    fusebox.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 20,609
  • fusebox-diagram.jpg
    fusebox-diagram.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 23,398
hey ya'll...I have a mitsu 1998 GST and i have no fuse box for it with the diagram with the fuses on it. do you all have a link that you could send me or something to tell me what each fuse is? thanks

Does anyone have a pic of the fuse layout for the cabin fuse box? the prior owner of my car lost it.

Thanks!

The stop lights (brake lights) have their own 15A fuse in the engine fusebox labeled Stop Lamp (left one of three 15A fuses in top row). This fuse also powers the ABS and cruise control. This sounds most likely your problem since you say the trunk (high mounted) stop light also doesn't work and power to it only goes through that fuse and the brake light switch. If you want a list of what all fuses power, you'll have to pm me an email address that accepts attachments as I have it as pictures of the manual pages.

Im looking for the 3 fuses that attach to the positve side of the battery on a 1g? I actually need to know what order they are supposed to be in because I think I have them mixed up?

Found my own answer its 30a, 30a, then 20a..
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can somebody post a pic of a interior fuse box cover for a 99 spyder gs? My wipers aren't working .

? what does the 30A IGn SW supply?? mine in grounded creating a short trying to find out what to check
I know it powers the cam angle sensor and the crank angle sensor. It also runs to the MPI relay near the radio. I'm not sure where else it goes from there. I had an issue with my crank angle sensor wire grounding out and it was constantly popping that fuse.

noob question, the Haynes manual is the one everyone can download via internet? A black and white one? with aprox 2500 pages?
I ask because i want to get a Haynes manual or the other brand one, but since is very difficult to get it shipped to South America.

Thank you Defiant. I have a 98 GSX and after trying to program a new key fob I blew a fuse to the door locks because I didn't know the pin numbering LOL. This helped me find the right fuse to get everything working again. Amazing what 5 minutes on this site will do.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back