The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

2G front upper tubular suspension arms / wishbones adjustable (NOW CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The cost you've set is reasonable for sure - but the average DSMer's budget and expectation of costs isn't exactly reasonable. Just ask any of the other fabricators in this community who are doing cool things for the platform.

I liked my 2g but my next project will likely be a 1Gb or a GVR4.
I know budgets are not always great or high but i tried my best. But parts need to be made and so they shall LOL.

At least they not GTR money! They quite over 1k and then some.

A GVR4 would be sweet if you get a nice one! I would love one but hard to find the older ones here and when you do they want stupid money for them!

Do you have a better photo of the arm with a solid white background? The one in the first post isn't all that great.
No i dont. Im not great at doing photoshoot stuff ha.

Best i got thats a tad clearer iare these i guess on grass pre coated
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If you can take a photo of it laying on a table/workbench or a solid single color surface, that would be enough.

Look into a "light box" one of these days. They're not too expensive and make things look awesome when you take photos.

If you can take a photo of it laying on a table/workbench or a solid single color surface, that would be enough.

Look into a "light box" one of these days. They're not too expensive and make things look awesome when you take photos.
both sets are currently on cars so getting pics no wont be as easy as plonking them on a table LOL, but the light box thing i shall certainly look into, thanks for the suggestion

Bobby, still open?
of course, i wont be closing this till early to mid april, I will set a date over the weekend for cutoff so its clear for all to see

just put a closing date on this! listed in the main page and here aswel!

CLOSING DATE IS FRIDAY 6TH APRIL!!!!

Nice, Hope you do another round on the rear upper arm as well like this second round, I will be in front of the list for a set of rear once.
I shall see what happens in the year, plans are to develop a few new things so if time allows I will do some rears again

Holy shit I totally forgot about this, i read the info over one more time and didn't see a PayPal address posted unless I'm blind LOL where can I send my deposit to

Holy sh** I totally forgot about this, i read the info over one more time and didn't see a PayPal address posted unless I'm blind LOL where can I send my deposit to
I tagged everyone that was interested so it should have shown up on the notifications for you,

Give me a pm and i shall replay later to you for details.

Bobby

Nice, Hope you do another round on the rear upper arm as well like this second round, I will be in front of the list for a set of rear once.
That makes 2 of us man, I wasn't active on here when he did the rear uppers. I'll be ready next time. That's the last tubular part I need that's been made aside from the rear subframe but I'm not quite ready for that yet LOL

That makes 2 of us man, I wasn't active on here when he did the rear uppers. I'll be ready next time. That's the last tubular part I need that's been made aside from the rear subframe but I'm not quite ready for that yet LOL
I m there man! I've finally made it mama ! LOL
All current tubular parts ordered/deposited or in possession; several in 2 sets for both cars. The subframe is guna be pricey. Sent Paul the deposit and got on the list for now. No current plans for a front subframe tho. Just waiting on them compression arms. Even have the bumpsteer kit. Can' wait to start assembling a roller with all these goodies this fall/winter.

I would like to get in on the group buy here as well. Please let me know where to send the deposit to. Thanks!

list closes THIS FRIDAY!!! once closed i will start to order parts, then once i have ordered all the parts for the amount needed I cannot add any more on! so if you are getting in and have messaged me for details now is the time to get it done,

Thanks Bobby

List is now closed! Im going to start emailing everyone for final payments then will start ordering all the stuff in, at least i have the shipping boxes already in LOL

Not alot no, getting the orders ready to go out to get things like rodends and hardware etc.

material is on order for the shafts so once it starts flowing in then i can do some updates,

Update time!

2 boxes arrived today with all the rodends and covers, so i can get a lead on putting the dust covers on them,

I have the hardware to order next and tubes will be ordered next week sometime,

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back