The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G front upper tubular suspension arms / wishbones adjustable (NOW CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm gonna have to get a set of these any idea when the next group buy will be?
Not for a while, after these im back to development work

Would you be so kind to add me on your list please, Bobby.
I would love to have a set of this upper arm to adjust my front camber. Thank you.
-Brian

Hey all, i have confirmation the parts should be ready to pick up at the end of this week! If i dont manage to get it due to work i shall grab them monday or tuesday the following week!

Then i can clean the threads out and start putting them together ready for shipping woop,

Then that brings this to a full close on this lot of arms for the DSM's.

If anyone is reading this and wants a set i have 2 sets that are up for grabs!

Pm me if your interested

I got the arms back after work today,

I shall get started on cleaning the threads out during next week and try get them assembled soon after that,

Put new coilovers in the car. Lowered it a bit. New camber numbers are insane. DEFINITELY wouldn't recommend these kind of numbers for a street car. But if you track only your car, or are ok with setting up the car different for street and track, you definitely have some serious gains available with these arms. Again, want to thank Bobby for putting in so much time to give us such a great part. Also this pic was taken in the middle of adjusting toe, so don't think this is how the car rolled off the rack LOL.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hey guys so sadly my talon was totaled and im not going to need the set that I ordered if anybody is looking for some maybe we can work something out with the OP

Hey guys so sadly my talon was totaled and im not going to need the set that I ordered if anybody is looking for some maybe we can work something out with the OP
Man, sorry to hear that, that sucks and I know the feeling.
I’m interested in these if they’re available.

All arms are cleaned out and ready for me to assemble them! Hopefully next week i can start to ship the remainding units.

Thanks everyone

Got parts assembled today and putting the arms together, some more to do tomorrow inbetween family stuff but hopefully shall be done and i can start to do the shipping labels,

So by the looks of it some or all arms will ship out this week. Shall see how i get on.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

All have been packed and some of them will be collected tomorrow by Fedex. tracking numbers will be in Paypal or here if sent as a gift as it wont let me ad tracking to that payment way,

the rest will be tomorrow or the day after as im still waiting for some reply for details

Thanks

the rest of the arms will be collected tomorrow! YAY

All collected today,

I do have 2 sets left 1 from the list. Last offer here before i post it on a few groups, but i try my best to keep people here getting first offers of my items,

All arms are now sold!

Thanks everyone for your support, im glad i can continue to offer parts for the community here with new and exciting items

Bobby

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back