The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G front upper tubular suspension arms / wishbones adjustable (NOW CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just letting you know I made an error when arranging collection with fedex on their online system! i clicked a button by mistake which ment they did not get my date for collection! LOL stupid Bobby

so I have rang them and its due for collection tomorrow instead and they confirmed it with me aswel,

sorry for that folks, I dont know how i did it but I did

Its all sorted now and been collected.

I shall be getting onto the other half shortly so stay tuned for those updates

got my arms already as i asked to not powdercoat. currently getting powdercoated at detective coating. my arms are a little different due to me modifying the way the arms mount to the body so different size standoffs were used. so with the body being modified, i took a gamble on whether or not these would fit. well they are a perfect fit even so!
can't wait to try these out once the car gets back on the road.
also great packaging!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Went into work today to do a few office thjings and did some work on the arms, this 2nd half of the arms are now all final shaped and fitted up and ready for welding.

Just got mines today. Very well packaged and surprisingly light.
so the double box packing work well yes? i wanted to make sure this time it was very very secure as previously ive had some wet and boxes damaged when in transit

Yeah man the foam padding was a nice touch for sure. I would definitely say the double box was better than the method you used on the rear arms. You could tell my box had been beaten around a bit in transit and when the postman handed it to me It felt like they were just loose inside a box that was too big. When I opened It up though I was fairly surprised how well packed they were.

thats good, the foam padding is what i want to always use from now on, it worked well on the bumpsteer kits and it seems to hold up well on these too then, did the seperation cardboard do its job and keep them apart inside the box aswel?

the rear arms i was new to the shipping so yes it was bad i know but i learnt quick and always trying to maximize the padding and security of the parts and finding new ways all the time to do it the correct way,

Got mine today as well. Absolutely gorgeous pieces. The packaging was fantastic. Pieces were sealed up nice and not a scratch on them. Great job again. And again, thank you for all you do to help keep these cars going strong. I for one am so grateful of your efforts especially since this car only sees road courses now.

Got mine too. Wonderful job and the packaging was very nice. I would also like to say thanks from the Autocross world. All of the suspension components that have come out have come at the perfect time.

Got mine today. And your packaging was awesome and needed.

The fedex guy literally dropped the package into my cement walkway on his way to my door. (My fedex needs to go he dropped my racing seats out the back of the truck onto the road ).

But all was well with double boxing and foam saved the day

is the second half of the group buy close to shipping?
The 2nd half is next to be welded up. So its a little way off from being shipped

Noticed the package had a tear on the side. Once I opened it up noticed it was just the bolt that caused it. Nothing major. Aside from that everything looks perfect. No scratches. Packing material makes this part look official once its opened I love it! Thank You Bobby!

Attachments

• 20180828_161713.jpg
    20180828_161713.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 20180828_161827.jpg
    20180828_161827.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20180828_162519_263.jpg
    IMG_20180828_162519_263.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 133
Got 1 hand all welded up on the last half of the batch, been trying to get some done in the week but works been busy with new guys starting but im trying to do my best and keep it going. Might have tye other hane done by or at the weekend and then i can send them to get coated,

Then i got to get the rest of the rodends together and ready to be installed,

Got mine installed over the weekend. That screen doesn't lie! Camber numbers are insane. This is all the sphericals bottomed. We evened the camber out to -3.8° and will adjust out as needed at Pocono.

Attachments

• IMG_20180901_191857.jpg
    IMG_20180901_191857.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 110
Been driving mine on the road a few days with dropped the roll center and i think I improved my alignment and grip ! Haven't got a proper alignment yet; need new tires on my new wheels. Not done the rear arms yet either. Bobbys uppers with pauls lowers and dg spec konis have a great feel so far ! I Daily this and have another matching setup for my build

No worries and thanks Mike and everyone for getting these from me.

The rest are being worked on and i hope to have the rest out as soon as i can to the following folks to enjoy

Got some more done this week and today but ran out of time so shall finish the rest up this week,

The powder coating is booked in for the 18th as i wanted to get my spot now. I was told around 2 weeks currently turnaround time but that gives me time to get the rodends covers on and some bits assembled etc,

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back