The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G front camber kit ?'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wicked98gsx

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 17, 2012
Middlesex, North_Carolina
I looked through a few threads on here and dsmtalk. I noticed alot of people use the Ingalls kit and they buy the DIY rear parts from lowes or something. I have the rear from lowes.... But im searching online at Ingalls site and Im just looking for someone who has purchased the kit from them.

When I look at the control arm pivot kit... it says 1 per side and quanity is 2... now correct me if im wrong but isn't there 4 all together (2 on each side?). And if thats so.... am I going to have to payy $200 all together for both side or does their front kit come with all 4? I have emailed them but they haven't responded yet and its been almost a month now since I asked them. Maybe someone here can give me a litle help, please

oh and if there are any better front kits then Im open to other options.

You need to buy 2 kits. Each one is 2 pieces for one side of the car. I'm using them, you also need to decide which size you need. If I remember correctly, the smaller version is +- 3/4 degree and I think the other is +- 1 1/4 degrees

You need to buy 2 kits. Each one is 2 pieces for one side of the car. I'm using them, you also need to decide which size you need. If I remember correctly, the smaller version is +- 3/4 degree and I think the other is +- 1 1/4 degrees

Ok so It would be best for me to put on my springs, get the measurments on what adjustment im going to need and order from there? Thanks for your help and now I know im going to at least need to have the $200 ready

Well.... I feel dumb that this was literally posted days ago and I miss it completely. Thanks for the link to it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back