The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

2g FMIC Kits Back in Stock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul@RTM

Supporting Vendor
Oct 24, 2012
Hamilton, ON_Canada
RTM is pleased to announce these are BACK IN STOCK!

Even before covid hit we had one heck of a time finding vehicle-specific FMIC's of any kind. We happened to find a company that was willing to manufacture these if we placed a large enough order. Well we did, so they did. Then came covid and everything changed. Shipping costs literally increased 9-10 fold. This added cost would have made our selling price beyond what we figured most DSMers would tolerate. So we waited until shipping costs returned to saner levels. They eventually did, so we pulled the trigger. Thus, we are pleased to present the RTM FMIC Kit for 2g DSM.

Not only is this a 2g DSM specific FMIC, but also available is a 2g DSM specific piping kit. How's that for a novel idea! A vehicle-specific FMIC and matching short route piping kit! We'll bet it's been awhile since you've seen such a kit actually available to purchase.

Anyway, here they are in our webstore:

For those interested in just the piping kit alone:

And for the 1g DSM, there's this piping kit:

Thank you.

Great that a comprehensive option is being produced. Any pictures of a kit installed on a 2g?

Any pictures of a kit installed on a 2g?
These are essentially the same as the old VRS system and I'm sure there are many pics of those installed on a 2g

I suppose I should have mentioned this in the 1st post:
In addition to the price of the actual product, there's also the matter of the cost of shipping. We're not going to tiptoe around this issue. We are located in Canada and this kit is fairly large and heavy so the shipping isn't going to be cheap. If you want an actual cost to ship, you can create an online user profile in our webstore (which will include your shipping address) and you can get a cost to ship that way. But for a solid estimate, we've found the cost to ship one of these kits to most of the lower 48 to be somewhere between $60 and $80 CAD (depending on how far from Toronto you are). By the way, shipping cost for just the I/C alone and for the I/C plus piping kit is going to be the same (due to the size of the box and the way couriers calculate their pricing). That should give you a solid idea of the costs involved and you can decide whether it makes economic sense to you or not.

So glad the ssac/vrsf 2g kit is being produced again. One of the better cost effective kits out there. I bought legitimately the last one left on eBay right at the cusp of COVID supply issues and was not thrilled at the thought of having to use the CXracing kit in the future for 2Gs. So this is great news!

Yeah it’s not $200-$300 anymore but tbh with the cost of everything even $600-$700 is fair for this kit. It’s a good kit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back