The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2g exhaust o2

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolin18

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 2, 2009
Albany, Kentucky
Which is better....

A ported rusty 2g 02 exhaust dump....vs....Ebay external dump.

I love my dump, but I'm very accustomed to loud things being around a family full of f-bodies and going to the track every weekend.

the Ebay one depending on the looks of it. could really provent creep depending on what boost levels your at. but the quality is up for grabs but it would be pointless if you plan on going to an external setup in the future. IF you port the shit out of the 2g one it should do you good and you have the extra insurance that its an oem part and iv never seen a stock o2 crack.

Technically does it really matter if the 02 cracks? I mean I understand the importance of the manifold cracking as it is robbing the turbo of critical gases, but isn't the 02 just getting rid of wasted exhaust gases? I know it looks shitty if the 02 cracks, but technically does it really matter?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back