The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

General 2g Error Code List?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitetiger777

15+ Year Contributor
May 4, 2004
Aumsville, Oregon
I just gat a data logger, and looking at the codes I'm throughing the data logger doesn't know what they are, and the Hayns Manual in its infinte wisdaom, does not have them listed. Can anyone give me link to a page that would have all error codes so I can find out what is causing these codes so I can perminatly fix them. One of them is effecting my timing.
Just for laughs the codes are P1400 which I think has to do with EGR and the one I don't know is P1105

P1105 Open or shorted condition detected in the baro read solenoid control circuit
I believe this is one of the solenoids on the firewall (driver side)

I did not see a p1400 anywhere but maybe if you fix the first problem, the second will go away as well.

FYI this was from www.vfaq.com in the electrical section

Cool, the list is great. Now, can anyone tell me where this baro circut is so I can look at it, or if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it. I've had this code for a while, so I think it is the one messing with my timing, and forceing me into a limp mode.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back