The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Resolved 2g (ecu) coolant temp connector, junk yard cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasershark

Proven Member
May 17, 2013
over yander, Idaho
Looking to see if anyone knows off hand what cars I might be able to steal an engine coolant temp connector off of. Going to the junk yard, would be great to narrow down the search a little. My yards never have dsm's or obviously I would go that route.
Thanks

Last edited:
JNZ Tuning and Extreme PSI have them for sale new.

As far as other junkyard cars, have you looked for 3000GT/Stealth? They have them. It is also the ECT connector on some Suzuki motorcycles like the Hayabusa, and it is an IAT.

some Suzuki motorcycles like the Hayabusa, and it is an IAT.[/QUOTE]

Dodge stratus and Chrysler Sebring are the same as a 2g
Thanks for the replies, I ended up finding one on a (97?) lexus ls400 and also an 03 montero. Didn't even think about the stratus/sebring.
The lexus connector is green and the montero is black like oem. My yards also rarely have 3kgt/stealths as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back