The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Eclipse Model Cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noboost4you

Probationary Member
Dec 7, 2003
Cleveland, Ohio
Are there any companies out there that make plastic models of the 2G Eclipse? I don't want anything of diecast nature or of the F&F Eclipse. Has anyone ever looked and found something?

TIA

A company called modifers had two versions out... one was small and another large... both 2g eclipsies... i had the smaller one i got for x-mad, wanted the bigger one. i was changing the tires and my cat eat the screws :(. Oh well im waiting for an xmods eclipse :D

You might find a modifer eclipse on ebay

Amt Ertl makes a 1995 Eclipse Modelcar i have one myself and i just finished the Lambo Door conversion lastnight try your local Hobbyshop it should be in stock i picked mine up from Target doing some last minute Christmas shopping I'll post the pics once the car is completed:dsm: :dsm: :dsm:

Originally posted by TurBoTwiZtinTsI
Amt Ertl makes a 1995 Eclipse Modelcar i have one myself and i just finished the Lambo Door conversion lastnight try your local Hobbyshop it should be in stock i picked mine up from Target doing some last minute Christmas shopping I'll post the pics once the car is completed:dsm: :dsm: :dsm:
punc·tu·a·tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pngkch-shn)
n.

a.The use of standard marks and signs in writing and printing to separate words into sentences, clauses, and phrases in order to clarify meaning.
b.The marks so used.

2.The act or an instance of punctuating.

Originally posted by CYrUs0k5
A company called modifers had two versions out... one was small and another large... both 2g eclipsies...
I've got both of those; the smaller one that I have isn't stock, and despite what the boxes said, the engine is a 420a. :p

Originally posted by LandoAWD
n.

a.The use of standard marks and signs in writing and printing to separate words into sentences, clauses, and phrases in order to clarify meaning.
b.The marks so used.

:laugh:

Ok this ain't pre-school for that person that wants to be a teacher no one is perfect ok brotha it would've been cool if you had asked me about the lambo door conversion instead of trying to correct me i think there needs to be a forum just those who want to correct people!!!!!!!

Ok this ain't pre-school for that person that wants to be a teacher no one is perfect ok brotha it would've been cool if you had asked me about the lambo door conversion instead of trying to correct me i think there needs to be a forum just those who want to correct people!!!!!!!
*sigh*

General/Site Forum Rules:
1. ... If you have a complaint against one of the moderators or administrators handle this in private email not in the forum. ...
7. Use proper grammar and spelling in your posts. Avoid using slang.

Your first day on DSMtuners, and you're already arguing with a moderator. Nice. Welcome aboard, I guess.

I wasn't trying to start a arguement and this not my first day on Tuners I've been around or a few years now like i said it was very late when i saw the post about a 2g Eclipse modelcar so i decided to give some info about where to purchase the model i didn't know i needed to wear a Suit and Tie to respond in the forums?

all we ask is for periods and stuff like that. a mess of sentence-fragments is the most annoying thing to read through.

avoid slang and most importantly, spell simple words correctly.

this is all we ask.

I wasn't trying to start a arguement and this not my first day on Tuners I've been around or a few years now like i said it was very late when i saw the post about a 2g Eclipse modelcar so i decided to give some info about where to purchase the model i didn't know i needed to wear a Suit and Tie to respond in the forums?

Says you registered February..this year. So where do you get 'a couple years' from?? All we're saying is, use punctuation dude. If you don't, YOU MIGHT AS WELL TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS.

n.

b.The marks so used.

You crack me up all the time!:laugh: :thumb:

i didn't know i needed to wear a Suit and Tie to respond in the forums?

No, but a middle school diploma would help.

Yeah man :thumb:

There was a little graduation thing and the whole 9 yards, pretty sad huh :p

What's that wayyyyy in the distance?? I can barely see it. Hang on let me get my glasses..

Yep there it is I can see it way off in the distance, it's the topic of this conversation.

The only model I can find by Amt Ertl, is the Fast & Furious model..the one that comes with the little Brian figure, no less. GHEY. But yea, I'd love to find an actual diecast model that you put together yourself of an eclipse.

PS., my elementary actually did have a 'graduation' when we completed the 6th grade. We got a lil diploma & everything.

Heres my lil collection.

Attachments

• im000202.jpg
    im000202.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 214
Originally posted by logic
*sigh*

Your first day on DSMtuners, and you're already arguing with a moderator. Nice. Welcome aboard, I guess.

Nail on the head, man. Thanks.

I don't know how I missed the colorful responses up until now. Time to put my "Post Nazi" hat on.

Nail on the head, man. Thanks.

I don't know how I missed the colorful responses up until now. Time to put my "Post Nazi" hat on.

No post for you!!

Subject...Tallen, where'd you get that Green Eclipse with the tire rack in the back??? Looks nice. More pics of it!!

Does anyone know of any spyder kits out there? Like a model that comes with a little remote control i would put on my key chain so when i show it off to the ladies the top goes down and the girls all go, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" as the top slowly lowers.:laugh:

Originally posted by DSMJim
What's that wayyyyy in the distance?? I can barely see it. Hang on let me get my glasses..

Yep there it is I can see it way off in the distance, it's the topic of this conversation.

You made me clean my glasses, to make sure I was reading it correctly! :thumb: :laugh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back