The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2g Eclipse GSX build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay braze

Probationary Member
Jun 4, 2019
ROHNERT PARK, California
Hey guys I'm almost finished with my 2g eclipse 6bolt swap build. I just need a 1g CAS and I need to figure out whether I need a k type or rtd type sensor for my white face greddy exhaust gas temperature gauge. I bought a built stroker motor with the 272 cams, New forced performance red turbo, New tmz clutch kit, New FP exhaust manifold, New Megan racing downpipe, new STM o2 housing. It's been 7 years since I got crank walk and it's finally almost done. If anyone knows where to get a 1g CAS or what type of sensor, ktype or RTD I'd appreciate it 👍

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

So I am assuming it's the cas that's keeping it from getting spark. Since there is power to the cas but no power coming from the cas. Let me know if there's anything I might be missing or not have right with the cas. I finally found a 1g cas through messaging people on instagram that are building eclipses so I paid someone and hopefully he sends it to me haha. So close to being done with the build

The 1G CAS (and the various 2G types or crank and cam sensors) don't output a voltage, they pull a voltage provided by the ECU to ground to signal. The sensors need power for their internal circuitry but the signalling voltages are provided by pullups in the ECU and they ground them to create the pulses you see.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back