The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnathan stlouis

Probationary Member
Oct 31, 2019
Alamogordo, New_Mexico
I've driven my 1995 Eclipse RS 420A for about two weeks and it died on me out of nowhere, I've read the forums here and I'm still at a standstill I've replaced the fuel pump and fuel filter along with relays and a new crank sensor and I get no prime of the fuel pump when turning the key to on and no spark either ,could this be a fried ECU? all fuses and relays work and none are burnt out it just died while driving and has not turned back on since. It will crank but no fuel prime and no spark, I know the fuel pump works with a hard power line to it and will get to the rail while hardwired but was only to test it the pump was good,I don't want to have to hunt down the ECU for it if it needs a new one but I've done everything every suggestion I've seen except replacing the ECU...some one please help

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back