1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2g DSM paddle shifter setup (07-15 Outlander assy + ForcedFour)

Posted by freshlane, Jun 29, 2020 at 5:27 PM

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. freshlane

freshlane Proven Member

Joined Sep 4, 2006
    Chicago, Illinois
    Decided to add paddle shifters to my ForcedFour 'setup'. The outlander assy pretty much bolts up if you fab a bracket. It is a 3 wire setup at the paddle assy harness. Ground the black. The other two wires complete circuit to that ground when activated. Not really doing a write up as it is pretty self explanatory. I more so wanted to share the information. Excuse the 'highschool' level drafting (dimensions of Outlander assy (seen from bottom)). Hopefully I get around to 3d printing a nice cover.

Attached Files:

Street Build 233  14

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · automatic · 2G DSM

603  0

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 1G DSM
  2. Dusty Landrum

Dusty Landrum Supporting VIP

Joined Jul 15, 2019
    San Francisco, California
    This is amazing. Love how creative all the dsm guys are.

Street Build 550  3

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM