The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G DSM GM MAF

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzjosh

Probationary Member
Jul 21, 2016
Ketchikan, Alaska
I have a 95 GSX with tons of mods. Currently I am experiencing issues with the GM 3 inch MAF sensor. As soon as i start the car i instantly show 0 HZ when im streaming it via dsm link v3. I have the GM 3 MAF option checked. I have the adapter that goes from the mas harness to the gm maf bought from ecm tuning. I have voltage to the maf and verified the ground is goodg. Also tested the signal wire back to the ecu. At this point I'm left to believe everything is pointing back to the ecu. I inspected the ecu but found no signs of leaking caps or burn marks. Also the ground strap on the ecu is good as well. I also swapped the maf with a brand new and still no luck. If i unplug it the car will run unless i give it gas obviously before it can't see how air is entering. I am a noob but am pretty good when it comes to mechanical issues and trouble shooting. Any help is much appreciated. Also i get a P0100 check engine code. Which is volume air circuit malfunction.

Other than your ground straps at the ECU, you might want to check grounds that your MAF is connected to, check to make sure you're receiving the proper +5V from the ECU that powers the MAF itself, your signal from the MAF may be just fine but if you're getting an intermittent power source it'll flicker on and off.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back