The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G DSM Billet aluminium brake & clutch fluid reservoir brackets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have the list of everyone who ordered - when they come in I will pm each of you for your address and give you either my paypal or venmo. I hope they fit in a usps flatrate box. That would make things super easy! - I think this is going to end friday, due to the holiday weekend we might get one or two more in on this.

Hello all - I just came home to a nice box from Germany willed with our brackets! They look so good, but before I put them on my car I want to send out all of yours. The brackets just make it within a small flat rate box from USPS which I think is going to be the cheapest and fastest way to ship them - Cost is $8.30. I have both venmo and paypal, if you could send me the shipping costs ill send them out tomorrow and PM you with the tracking number.

Paypal - [email protected] Venmo - @Kris-marco

Any questions please pm me. Thanks

Last edited:
Everyone who paid either last night or today you were just shipped out. All of them are expected Monday except for our friend in Washington - yours will be on Tuesday. Im working right not ill send tracking information later tonight.

Just waiting on one last payment and all have been sent.

Alright all brackets are shipped out and everyone should have them by the end of the week. I'm sorry for the slight delay -I ended up going away for a long weekend. Most will be delivered either today or tomorrow. Enjoy guys, and thanks gsx-dude for making such a cool product for us!

So i received mine last week but how are you guys installing them LOL. I manged to get the brake one on without taking the lines off, I do not recommend it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back