The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G DSM Billet aluminium brake & clutch fluid reservoir brackets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm in for the 2g brake, clutch and radiator if there are any still available?

still available?

Get rid of your old rusty brake & clutch reservoir brackets and replace it with these new billet aluminium ones!
CNC machined for a direct fit for any 2G DSM.

Comes with all bolts necessary to bolt it right on.

Price for each bracket - $85 shipped
Price for the set with both brackets - $160 shipped

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yes, but unfortunately I'm not able to ship anything to the US at this time.
DHL canceled all shipments to the US due to the corona situation until further notice..

Also interested whenever you can begin shipping to the US.

I would be down for a group buy as well. I'm centered in the US so depending on where you all are I can distribute them.

If someone is willing to organize a group buy, I would be happy to do so.
I have about 15 in stock right now, but I can machine as many as you need.

If someone is willing to organize a group buy, I would be happy to do so.
I have about 15 in stock right now, but I can machine as many as you need.

Any discount for a certain # sold in the group buy??

Great, lets get this started then! I have purchased from Gsx-Dude before, I have no problem helping him out by shipping them within the US individually. I would only guess that they would be able to fit within a usps flat rate box so once they come in, I could give everyone my paypal/venmo and I will gladly ship them once they arrive in bulk. Knowing the box size of them prior will help me figure out the USPS shipping cost. I've been on dsmtuners for close to 15 years, so hopefully you all trust me to not go MIA with your brackets.

I think the fair thing would be for all of us to split the over-seas shipping charges then each pay our individual shipping within the US.

Gsx-dude when you are ready to start the list please add me to it - both brackets for me.

Great, lets get this started then! I have purchased from Gsx-Dude before, I have no problem helping him out by shipping them within the US individually. I would only guess that they would be able to fit within a usps flat rate box so once they come in, I could give everyone my paypal/venmo and I will gladly ship them once they arrive in bulk. Knowing the box size of them prior will help me figure out the USPS shipping cost. I've been on dsmtuners for close to 15 years, so hopefully you all trust me to not go MIA with your brackets.

I think the fair thing would be for all of us to split the over-seas shipping charges then each pay our individual shipping within the US.

Gsx-dude when you are ready to start the list please add me to it - both brackets for me.

This will be fine with me, add me to the list for a set as well.

Alright sounds good, so starting with the list for the group buy:

1) my98gsx (b&c)
2) raiderrodney (b&c)
3) Zmangsx23 (b&c)
4) NWHTanK (b&c)
5) 181161 (c)
6)...

If someone wants to join the group buy, just continue with the list and let me know if you want the set with both (b&c) or one of these (b) or (c)
Thank you!

Last edited:
Alright sounds good, so starting with the list for the group buy:

1) my98gsx (b&c)
2) raiderrodney (b&c)
3) Zmangsx23 (b&c)
4) NWHTanK (b&c)
5) 181161 (c)
6)...

If someone wants to join the group buy, just continue with the list and let me know if you want the set with both (b&c) or one of these (b) or (c)
Thank you!

Anyone else?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back