The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

2G DSM 3D Printed Front Bumper Cold Air Ducting

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How is it supposed to fit with the fender liner? It hits well before the holes line up.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm about to order a set of these for my wife's 2gb eclipse. I'll test fit them to my 2gb Talon bumper first to see if they work as is. If they do, I'll snag a 2nd set so I don't have to remove the high beam on the passenger headlight for a ram intake, nice product.

Have you had a chance to test fit on the 2gb talon?

It's a bit tight, but it should clear the fender liner without problems.

Thanks for the reply. I did manage to get it to fit after unbolting the front two screws on the fender liner. When reassembled, it does push the fender liner back some but I'm still able to connect it to the bumper.

Here are some pictures of my install. My bumper is all quick release and I didn't want to ruin that. Luckily, the clamp for the duct ended up right next to the clamp on my intercooler pipe, so I welded two hose clamps together for mounting so it doesn't attach to the bumper at all. The hose used is McMaster 5499K246.

Thanks for the reply. I did manage to get it to fit after unbolting the front two screws on the fender liner. When reassembled, it does push the fender liner back some but I'm still able to connect it to the bumper.

Here are some pictures of my install. My bumper is all quick release and I didn't want to ruin that. Luckily, the clamp for the duct ended up right next to the clamp on my intercooler pipe, so I welded two hose clamps together for mounting so it doesn't attach to the bumper at all. The hose used is McMaster 5499K246.

how much hose did you end up needing? Is 2ft sufficient enough without stretching it?

Thanks for your input. That's a really good idea!

I purchased two feet and ended up using about 14-15". I intentionally bunched up a couple of inches so it has some play.

Where do i purchase this at! Need one for both sides, looks like i could use driver side lower to help direct air at my oil cooler.

These could make for great brake cooling ducts if you printed one for each side.

That's awesome, I'm in Canada but I was wondering if you'd be willing to send me the .stls for these? If I'm able to print them then I'd be down to make a video on them and can link to you if you're still selling them

My youtube is crispyimmy if you're curious

I recently recieved my order of the new version for the 2gb. These things look awesome and Im excited to fit them on when its warmer outside.

Yes they're still available.
I also managed to make a 2nd version of those bumper ducts which are held in place only by clips now.

Available at: www.dudes-custom-parts.com

Thank you guys! Really appreciate it.

Yea I pretty much just started with it, so I think these should be available for a long time now.
Just don't know how long all these restrictions will last, but at least I'm able to ship it the cheap way again, even though it takes quite a while..
are u willing to sell the print file just for personal use if so im interested

Don't suppose you could make a duct for the 1GA front bumpers could you? This would work amazing on the 1GAs as we have giant openings on either side of the IC opening.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back