The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Die-Cast Models

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just created a page here on the site that will display all the latest Eclipse Toys on eBay:
Mitsubishi Scale Models & Toys on eBay - DSMtuners

I've found a few of the plastic scale model 2G's - at least you can modify them to look more stock. I've yet to see the 1G's though. I'd be all over that... if they weren't so damned expensive.

One day I'll finish the 2G model I started building a couple years ago. :)

Added a few more pages like that sprinkled throughout the top navigation. ;) Got another one for Mitsu shirts on eBay linked in the Gear menu and a few others in the Classifieds menu.

I figured it made sense to try and make it easier for DSMers to find more DSM-related stuff. I'm open to more ideas too. I was thinking of creating a few pages for tools and garage organization, maybe even racing videos or racing video games.

It's gonna be catch-as-catch-can at this point. Keep trying eBay, or if you're close enough to run to Chicago for a Toy Swap Meet, you might find something there. Even the Revell kit is getting scarce:
`99 Mitsubishi Eclipse (Model Car) Revell Import

This kit has the stock body inside and you can put the body kit on if you want but the only bad thing is that it is all plastic.

Hey glenn what color did you paint that 2g model?? Haha I'm building the same thing right now and I think I used the same color as you LOL. Btw this is the guy you bought the t25 and shifter from.

It's gonna be catch-as-catch-can at this point. Keep trying eBay, or if you're close enough to run to Chicago for a Toy Swap Meet, you might find something there. Even the Revell kit is getting scarce:
`99 Mitsubishi Eclipse (Model Car) Revell Import

Funny thing about that model car kit you put up, I found a stockpile of them at my Big Lots near my area for about $6.50 a kit. If I would have known they were rare, I would have bought more

For the Modifier die-casts. I have a Silver 2GNT with my rims LOL. Guess I lucked out. Also bought the Black and Maroon one as well. Mind you I got these a long time ago.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back