The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Die-Cast Models

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryan_tberry

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 29, 2002
Springfield, Missouri
Hey I was wondering if anybody knew of/had a die-cast model of a 2G. Ive been searching for one forever. The only thing i can find is those ghey-ass F&F cars. Im looking for something like a 99 Eclipse GSX in particular. Something that looks stock. I know that car dealers always have little 1:18 die-cast cars sitting around everywhere in the showrooms, but I havent checked the local dealer yet. Any help would be appreciated.

All I have found is the Modifiers for the stock look and I am not sure on their scale. As far as like 1/18th all your gonna find is the F & F Stuff. I have three different eclipses. Bought two of the same and will paint up one the way I want to. I've found all my Eclipse stuff on ebay.

Originally posted by 95tsiawdgst
Modifiers are 1/43 scale but they are liers. It says 99 gsx but its a NT:cry:

How can you tell it's n/t?? I was about to buy one thinking it would be the exact as my car. As long as hit has the rims and the wing i'll be fine.

I have the silver one. It has the NT engine in it.
This is coming out sometime..it's a deluxe set. Looks nice except for the color & graphic on the side.

Attachments

• 01modifiers-deluxe-mitsubishi.jpg
    01modifiers-deluxe-mitsubishi.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 723
WTF??? ever since TFATF it seems like everyone thinks that "puke green" is the standard color for a modified eclipse. :rolleyes:

all the 2g die cast models are fugkin riced out.. wit altezzas and body kits in some neon paint.. its wack..

the only ones that arent are the small modifiers one if u leave it how it is.

i want a 1/18 97-99 gs-t or gsx STOCK look die cast model..

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but anyone know where I can get that green GSX model the guy above posted? Or any 2nd Gen clean models. It's for a friend and it would be awesome if I could get a mini version of his car. Thanks in advance!

I still catch the occasional 1g model on Ebay. Prices have gotten out of hand for that thing.

I took the F&F one , stipped the "rice" off of it and painted it inside and out to mathc my car..the only things different are the rims and teh model doesn't have a spoiler anymore. Looks good, will post pics tomorrow..tired now

I've been looking, but I'm only able to find the F&F ones recently at a hobby shop. I'd like to find one with the N/T wing and N/T wheels. That's just me I guess.

Well, i'll post a pic of my "de-riced" fast and furry model. I tried to match it to my car the best i could... it's been on my TV stand for about 5-6 years now and everyone thinks it came with my car since it was apinted with some leftover i had the body shop mix up when it was in for a door skin once :D

Here's my eclipse...two of my favorte kind of models the R1 and Busa (so intricate i love em! ) Then there's the BMW M1 race car that i haven't painted or stikered yet, and an overview of the hotwheels and little matchbox style cars sittig on my TV stand.

It started life as this pre-built fast and Furry die cast in green
http://www.motormint.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=482 .. i stripped, filled holes, painted and de-riced :D

Attachments

• DSC08640.JPG
    DSC08640.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 549
  • DSC08643.JPG
    DSC08643.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC08644.JPG
    DSC08644.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC08646.JPG
    DSC08646.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC08647.JPG
    DSC08647.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 256
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back