The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

!!!!! 2G Custom Ratio steering rack and Pinion! Survey only!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby, let me know when you get the other thread up as a for sale/group buy thread as well. Still interested in this.

Bobby, let me know when you get the other thread up as a for sale/group buy thread as well. Still interested in this.
Will do, i will tag everyone interested, im just oiecing together a few last details and then it shall go live

I shall be making a new thread go live next weekend! all details will be there and what you have to do etc so keep an eye out

Sorry for the delay folks. Im entering new waters with this and finding out all new things i need to do and check, simple things like pallets have to be special because of international rules etc.

I have confirmed the EPS kits and Brandons service so thats already ago, i hope to have more knowledge shortly and i then hope by the end of Nov (this month) i can have it all active and ready to post up.

Sorry folks, i try to do my best in the day when i can on my lunch break and work but its never enough time LOL,

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back