The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G bump steer kit/tie rod end! only kit in the world for a 2G! (Closed)!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just 1 week left before i close this batch,

Just a note to the guys that keep asking to be added to the list, you have to pay up front to be added. Just saying.

built my own years ago for my 1st gen
Some folks have done the same but not everyone wishes to mess around and find its adjustment ranges are not what they wanted. Everyone can buy parts to sling together in hopes it works, but this is a very perticular designed kit which has been custom made completely for a 2G,

while this will work on a 1G i dont know its full working range or adjustment range so i am happier to sell as a 2G kit but it will work on a 1G though since they are tue same stock tie rod ends from factory,

5 spaces left! Many messages about them so once 20 are listd thats it! No more will be made for this batch!

Four spaces left!

1. GSXbooster
2. llxKevinxll
3. SlowWhite
4. Gsxitement
5. Zmann42087
6. Greengoblin
7. Apache
8. Dskagr
9. TheLemon
10. Viciouslord
11. 99redgst
12. Apache*
13. Mantega4g63
14. Chinola69
15. tunedbysaturnsl
16. 95eclipser

Damn And I bought and installed Two new tierod ends and had the car aligned in early December
Can always do it again LOL. Nah its no worries dude and i will do these again at some point

Little update,

I am away from next wednesday (14th) till the monday (19th) i shall try answer any questions or replys if i can get internet,

This closes down this sat! (10th) so ideally it should be fine and no one needs me and its closed!

I have had of the rodends and dust boots arrive today as i ordered them tuesday so they are here awaiting to be sorted out,

Hardware will be ordered either this week or the weekend,

I have quite a few folks ask me for payment details! Alot more then i have spaces left for! If your wanting to get in do so now as once these 4 spots go thats it! And any sent after these 4 will be refunded and will have to wait till another batch comes around!!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I dont mind it though, i like that i can make stuff for the community bring new items to the cars, time and devlopment is well worth it for me at the end result

List has been filled! Thats all 20 sets acounted for, any payments sent from now will be refunded!

Thank you everyone

If anyone wants to back out on their set due to any reason (your partner is preggo, car stolen, or most likely amongst the group, car broken and you need the money to fix it) I will gladly buy your set. I missed out due to a miscommunication between Bobby and I.

I will be rebuilding all of the suspension on my car over the next month or two (and then overseas indefinitely after that) so particularly keen to install these now as opposed to later so I don't have to align the car twice.

Hello everyone,

Small update, I am back from vacation yay, Italy sucked and the food was so bad it was unreal! How can Italy screw up Pasta???

Anyway i ordered the hardware before leaving and they arrived and i checked everything out and they sent me 8.8 grade socket caps i stead of 12.9! So i messaged them and they have supplier issues at the moment so i have to send these back and order from another place i buy bolts from,

For shipping still using fedex! i am going to vere away from the fedex boxes though this time as they are a bit big for these and the smaller packets are not great aswell, so im looking into some small ish foam lined boxes thats slip into a case but i wont know the correct size to order until i can put a kit together and get measurements for the box, this is also something i did not for see in the cost either but i am going to do it so everything arrives safe and protected.

Once i get anymore updates i shall post them up for all to see.

Hello everyone,

small update, The correct bolts will be here this week, may even be tomorow or tuesday, boxes arrived on friday and these are super nice and I will try use this type of box for all my shipping items if the bigger ones work well with the size and if i can get good prices on them LOL, really nice secure boxes though and self padding!!!

I should have the parts back from the zinc platers this week and i can have them put together soon after that! then shipping can start as soon as early next week!

Thanks for your time and everyone buying from me again.

Bobby

Update time,

Got them all back and starting to put them all together,

(A write up of install will be done before you all get them)

I will get the data input into fedex's online system for shipping, then i can proceed then to start having these out over next week!

Looking good. Hit me up on facebook before you ship please. I may be out of town and need you to hold them for a day or two.
Will do buddy, i shall make a note

Awesome... Looks to become a busy couple of weekends.

Delivery guys going to know me on a first name basis by end of next week LOL
(Now if we can just get Paul to kick his powder coater guy in the nuts to get him his LCA back so he can ship. Life would be perfect)

boxes are starting to get shipped so keep an eye on paypal for your tracking info

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back