The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Billet Aluminium Handles

b00st3d

Freelancer
Jan 13, 2005
Yukon, Oklahoma
All of this batch is Sold. I went ahead and opened the next Pre-Order group on the site.
I will start production as soon as all are filled OR once there are at least 25 sets(after July 1), which ever happens first.

rpalais

Probationary Member
Mar 3, 2011
Hernando Beach, Florida
Just snagged some so pumped!
Can I please purchase another set of your billet handles in natural. I also need the hardware. Cost not an issue at all! PLEASE get back to me ASAP! THX!
There’s a link in the first post in this thread.

Can I please buy another set of your clear or natural billet aluminum handles and get the hardware I also need? Cost not an issue. Please get back to me ASAP. THX!

zlajadsm

Proven Member
May 21, 2005
Clearwater, Florida
Will there be any more orders for this? I checked the website but am not seeing the pre-order form.

Yokai

Probationary Member
May 9, 2020
Denver, Colorado
yeah same here. Need a black set. Gonna order a $9 handle for now. Tag me so I'll get a notification please & thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds