The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Billet Aluminium Handles

b00st3d

Freelancer
Jan 13, 2005
Yukon, Oklahoma
2G Billet Aluminum Handles Update.
I have gone ahead and opened the pre-orders on my website. I will be doing 25 more sets in May.
These will not be produced again until there is enough to do 25 more sets. So based on current interest I would guess 1 run of 25 sets per year.
www.b00st3d.com/handles

609DSM

Proven Member
Aug 13, 2019
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Cant wait to get mine! This is probably the most underrated mod to our cars. I mean who wants their door handles to just snap off one day? Then you gotta climb in through the hatch because the other side is still broken haha

b00st3d

Freelancer
Jan 13, 2005
Yukon, Oklahoma
We need 5 more orders placed to put these into production! A block of time became available and I want to try to take that time slot. With 5 more orders placed i'm going to cover the last 10 to make sure these happen in a timely manner.

EShield

Proven Member
Jan 14, 2020
West Warwick, Rhode_Island
I can't do them for another couple of weeks, but will these be available outside of the group buy?

b00st3d

Freelancer
Jan 13, 2005
Yukon, Oklahoma
I can't do them for another couple of weeks, but will these be available outside of the group buy?
I am fronting 10 sets with he group buy, so I will have a few available.

JeEvE

Proven Member
Jun 16, 2003
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Put an order in yesterday, thank you !

b00st3d

Freelancer
Jan 13, 2005
Yukon, Oklahoma
I went to the site to order a set but it there weren't any listed. Did I miss out??
I have some sets that I prepaid for, I just didn't add them to the site.

b00st3d

Freelancer
Jan 13, 2005
Yukon, Oklahoma
Production is finished. There are 3 sets still available as of this post.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds