The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2g before the storm pics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1991_4g63t

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 26, 2008
Bellevue, Nebraska
a couple months back right before one of the storms, dont remember which, someone posted a pic of their black 2g eclipse that was taken right before the storm with it sitting kinda sideways on the road with a bunch of trees and what looked to be a ittle town in the background. i had that as my desktop but my computer crashed and after searching i cant find it but would really like to find it so i can save it again, whoever it was even blew it up so it could be used as such.

Yeah, beautiful car and beautiful scenery. Crazy thing is, I think the guy is selling/sold that car. :cry:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back