The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G 2G awd rear toe arm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bedicine

Proven Member
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto, ON_Canada
Hello,

Hoping someone would be able to help. I’m replacing the rear toe arms on my 95 tsi and I noticed a huge space when putting these in. Doing some research is this a fwd one I received by accident or is the space supposed to be like this.

Also I can’t seem to find what goes on the other end of this bolt. Diagrams I’ve seen show only one side and the bolt seems to be be coming from the front of the car to the back. Videos I’ve seen show this the opposite side, unfortunately my car was a shell when I got it so I didn’t have this to track the removal.

Picture attached of what I received when requesting the awd version

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If I’m not mistaken the awd ones are no longer available just the fwd ones. The fwd are skinnier in the back like you posted in the picture. I think most you will get will be like this now.

The solution ive seen is to get a hollow metal dowel the same size as the collar in the bushing and cut it to fit in that space to take up the slop.

This is also why when I get to redoing my rear arms and suspension components I’ll be getting as much Volk as I can

-Daniel

The AWD version has been discontinued if I'm not mistaken. I think RTM Racing sells a perfectly made spacer so that you can use the FWD version without an issue.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back