The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2g awd partout!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evolkupid

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 12, 2010
san diego, California
PM WITH WHAT U NEED OR WANT AND INCLUDE A NUMBER TO BEST COMTACT YOU. I WILL ALSO ANSWER WHAT IS AVAILABLE AND COLOR OF INTERIOR AND CAR. Thanks

I dont know.. everything is done and it wont run right because im running stock fuel set up and small issues that when it is driveable something happens were only 3 cylinders are working.. just little things and my biggest is 23spline t-case right now. I just dont like asking for help and when i do ask i usually get shot down.. I give up. No ones buying it as a running car so shes going in pieces.

How much were you trying to sell it for ?

im looking for fmic, exhaust manifold n maybe some good condition leather seats..

send me prices if you have any of the items thanks

do you dtill have the turbo?and what kind pm me

I think he pretty much parted it out LOL... So kinda late :p

Lemme know what's left on the car! I might swing by!

Still got the driver side tie rod..axle upper control arm...lmk !!

make it 60 and i'll pick them up tonight (Christmas got me broke). PM me

What color is the car? Are the fenders good on it? What all is left from the car as of now?

Would help a bit for people who look at the ad to know what you still got.

What's left? Is what most of us might be thinking LOL...

Built motor,Spearco Fmic with pipes, Koyo radiator with spal slim fans kit, Brand new Headlights,car is gone

You haven't replied to my PM, please call me or PM me your number when you get a chance.

Pro tip: if you want to sell parts respond to people that are inquiring

pro reply: Accept price given and dont counter offer..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back