The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G 2g AR WIDER FENDERS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethenp23

Proven Member
Jun 24, 2021
Midland tx, Texas
Gotta 1995 eagle talon and wondering if any 2g guys are running

AR WIDER FENDERS​

From carbonetics just wondering if the fit fine with no fab needed

Gotta 1995 eagle talon and wondering if any 2g guys are running

AR WIDER FENDERS​

From carbonetics just wondering if the fit fine with no fab needed

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I doubt those are much lighter than the fiberglass fenders, which can be bought for half the price. If I were you I'd be worrying about the transmission issues first anyway.

carid.com has some fiberglass ones in stock as well as CF hoods (you'll save much more weight from a hood than fenders)

I doubt those are much lighter than the fiberglass fenders, which can be bought for half the price. If I were you I'd be worrying about the transmission issues first anyway.

carid.com has some fiberglass ones in stock as well as CF hoods (you'll save much more weight from a hood than fenders)
Yeah I have two talons🤣….anyway carid has those garbage aftermarket fenders no thanks I’m trying to stick with the oem look

I.m confused...if you're going for an OEM look why are you adding wider fenders?
If you can find me a oem driver side fender I promise I’ll PayPal you 100$ Bc I know you won’t no one specifically for some reason sells a damn driver side fender I’ve found oem right fenders but when it comes to left fenders no one has one so my only option is to just go wide with the oem look

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back