The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G 2g Alternator Pigtail part #

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simple jake

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 13, 2009
Palmdale, California
Alright well I've searched everywhere and even asked a couple members on this site if they knew, but I just can't find the answer I'm looking for. I keep seeing threads for the saturn alternator pigtail, but for the life of me I can't find the part number for the 2g alternator pigtail; the 4 pin one. Does anybody here have the part number?

Part number ? i didnt know they made connectors to sell anywhere for our dsms. Are you looking for a connector?

I would call around but like my cas is broken, i got one from the salvage yard but they dont just sell connector specific for any 1g or 2g that im aware of.

Aww dang. I'll call up Mitsubishi to see if they can help me a little more. The only junkyard up here has no turbo dsm's :/

Ya I just got off the phone with them and they said the same thing. Well I guess I'll have to try and find another junkyard within a 50 mile radius.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back