The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2g Air diversion plate

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicklepage1010

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 28, 2012
Portland, Maine
So since i had the day off, i decided to see if i could find a cooling plate/Air diversion plate online for my car (2gb) and guess what? nothing came up!

I for one, would have been buying one because that gap around the latch area is unsightly. I plan on tracing it onto either aluminum and polishing, or cutting it out of 1/8 steel, and having it powdercoated.

So i have this mock up im working on.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If you still have no idea what im doing, click this- http://www.mishimoto.com/mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-air-diversion-plate.html
Or this-http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/SilverShadow03/Halloween%20Party%202006/EvoSuspensionEngineBrace015.jpg

any input is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
That should turn out nice. I wouldn't mind doing one of these. I use that area for tool storage a lot, and would like it if the gap was filled in better (less tools and bolts falling through) :)

Nate

It's raining out, and my prototype is made of cardboard. I have the day off tomorrow, ill bolt it in, and buy my metal tomorrow!

well since it has many months since the op posted I will say I will start this venture once im am into a house and not living in a motel... so that should be soon hopefully

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back