The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G 2g aftermarket 7 bolt oil pan or BFH?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supergf350

Probationary Member
Apr 18, 2022
Mount vernon wa, Washington
I would like a non caved in 7 bolt oil pan. Google brought me to spectre which made me think I'll just fix the dent myself (600$ on rockauto). Any used ones out there that ain't dented in. If none I understand, I'll just use a case of beer, my fav hammer and have a talk with this abused oil pan I got. Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. Your all correct with the path to take. Seems parts are getting hard to come by. Hell I'm even trying to find a path for my downpipe. Flex joint blew so either 300 ish bucks for a maperformance one, or 100 ish bucks in parts and a weekend for me to weld up a 3 inch one. I remember an easier time with our cars.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back