The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Adjustable tubular Rear upper suspension arm / wishbones, With R/C adjustment. (Closed)!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I seen the title, immediately clicked, opened PayPal, ready to buy, only to find out it was a bumped thread :cry: the mixed emotions right now ROFL
I just edited the title so it specifies ita non active now, my bad for not doing that in the first place

Bobby if it will be a next round, I will be in to it for sure.
I wasn’t active when you did the round and after that I have being checking for updates, luckily I got the front ones and now waiting for the door handles.. .
No problems, i got to go over my list again as i lost a few email address, i shall sort that out in the next few weeks though,

As for the handles im holding that currently, i have everything ready but tony has just done billet ones so might just let him run those out,
His initial upfront costs are lower then mine would be buying a mould or having one made so shall let him do his thing, i can always jump back on it if its something widely wanted from me, mine would be a good amount less from initial costings but i would need pre orders to help me pay for the mold to be made but its a mold for life!

give me a week chaps and i shall grab some email addresses as i lost a few, then i can let everyone know once i get to the point of them being next

Still up for a set of handles myself at this point :D
they might be on hold for now, mainly because the cost of getting a mold is costly but it is a lifetime mold! so would be around forever! ideally the only way i could do this at present is to get an order from at least 50 ish people, I could then get a loan out and cover the rest but that way its a handle exactly like oem in every way, shape and form! and im sure if i spoke to the people doing them I could get them to warrant the process and the handles themselfs.

as for the arms folks if you can all PM me your email addresses i shall make a new list and store it in a different place so i cannot mess it up again LOL, I shall see if its something i can work on slowly for perhaps the end of this year, Just got a few other projects on right now and im just 1 guy after all,

Cheers everyone for wanting my items, much appreciated

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back