The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Adjustable tubular Rear upper suspension arm / wishbones, With R/C adjustment. (Closed)!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for the write up! Too bad I got too many parts I need to collect before I can do any install. Want to do all at once :)

Thanks for the write up! Too bad I got too many parts I need to collect before I can do any install. Want to do all at once :)
Haha you best get them parts in quick then,

I had some spare time so figured I might aswell install them to get the pictures for the write up, since they are all going to be homed real soon it needed to be sooner then later,

Well I just got a very exciting email from PayPal! Any idea when they will ship out? Right now FedEx says Friday for me :rocks:

Well I just got a very exciting email from PayPal! Any idea when they will ship out? Right now FedEx says Friday for me :rocks:
Friday is projected delivery date! its being picked up tomorrow! you must watch your emails like a HAWK!!!!! haha, projected is an estimate btw not until its collected will it all update with a much more accurate delivery time

Hahah. I'm a mechanical engineer. I sit at a desk all day.
I could not sit in 1 spot all day, I have to move around or I go crazy!

Last parcels was picked up today!

Once again I want to thank you all for supporting me and these arms, sorry for the delays and such but I now know the flight time scales of these etc,

Please post up install pics and how you like them, hope as much as I do,

Also I adjusted the torque specs on the install guide as I read the wrong bolt spec so it's not 71!!! But rather 28! Just be sure to not strip the threads,

Wow this box is heavier than it looks .I had no idea what was in the box until I shook it lightly and thought about it for a while!! Lol

Thanks Bobby!!
Haha don't shake too hard, glad you got them ok buddy,

Ha
They look amazing, got me all excited !! Arrived on st patties day and non sober me thought they should be green... no rash decisions were made :D
Glad you like them, they can be any color you choose! Just make sure your in the right frame of mind to make these life choices!

As much as this pains me, since I was supper excited to get them. I might be putting my set up for sale. I have a chance to buy an EVO again and if my dsm sells i wont have need for these awesome arms.
If anyone was interested send me a message. My set are brand new never installed.

Thanks, and thank you Bobby for the awesome product.

As much as this pains me, since I was supper excited to get them. I might be putting my set up for sale. I have a chance to buy an EVO again and if my dsm sells i wont have need for these awesome arms.
If anyone was interested send me a message. My set are brand new never installed.

Thanks, and thank you Bobby for the awesome product.
PM'd

please do another run of these
Not yet, i have many other projects i need to get going first then i can consider doing another batch but no promises yet

Post up a new thread on what's next... and get the group buy going...
im currently in testing phase at the moment,

when i can find the time to install them things going on will be, rear lowers, rear laterals.
then i have to make the front uppers now the shafts are complete then i need to finish up the front drop links which are adjustable to add a bit of preload since we dont have adjustable sway bars adjusting the drop link is the only way to alter this a bit,

Guess just add my interest into all the next group buys and future products!

I'd like to add my interest as well. I'm a definite buyer if you decide to run a set of these again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back