The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G adjustable tubular rear lower lateral and trailing arms (Closed)!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Half way there now! Got a few more folks interested so if they join in and a few others then i can start this process and get the ball rolling

Right we have 12 in so far! Can we get another 8 on board? Then i can start the ball rolling and get working on these or everyine will be refunded and then delayed till next year some time!

Sign me up for the complete kit. I read this and never commented. Keep on doing what you are doing! Yours and others new suspension components are much needed for my Autocross SM car.

Sign me up for the complete kit. I read this and never commented. Keep on doing what you are doing! Yours and others new suspension components are much needed for my Autocross SM car.
haha we forget sometimes dude so no sweat

I'm way too scared of my wife to commit... Haha

I may be the last minute guy. We'll see.

still deciding if I wan t more for the second car. Definitely one trailing arm. Might step up and get some for the red car....
When is final payment looking like ? I ll deposit tonight/tomorrow.
Shat ever you choose to do buddy just let me know,

And final payment will be requested once all the spots are filled,

I do like to impose a fair sale policy on the first batch so if you do want 2 sets thats fine but if another comes along i would like to offer another person a set aswel, just trying to keep it fair for the first run thats all. But more then welcome to have 2 if there is a spot thats not taken and it slows down! Hope my point is spoken well and im not confusing it LOL

I getcha. I m referring to half a set with Pauls rear subframe and his lca. or A full set and use the lca on the other car. or hell even a full set and a half and run Pauls subframe on one and upgraded arms and stock subframe on the other. But not 2 full sets due to Paul's tubular frame I m planning on using

I getcha. I m referring to half a set with Pauls rear subframe and his lca. or A full set and use the lca on the other car. or hell even a full set and a half and run Pauls subframe on one and upgraded arms and stock subframe on the other. But not 2 full sets due to Paul's tubular frame I m planning on using
I hear ya, list updated buddy, thanks for joining in

5 spaces left.for the kit and a few extra left on the trailing arms, any more folks want to join in or are interested but waiting till the end of the month! Let me know, Once all 20 spots are filled thats it till next year sometime.

Updating list now, thanks for joining in

how about 2 spots; I ll upgrade to a full kit. See how things go and maybe another trailing arm
You can do that if your happy to, shall adjust it now

We only need a couple more people. It would be sweet to have these done before the uppers so I get to have all tubular control arms under the car, except the crazy curved one, before next Autocross season comes around.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back