The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G adjustable tubular rear lower lateral and trailing arms (Closed)!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We only need a couple more people. It would be sweet to have these done before the uppers so I get to have all tubular control arms under the car, except the crazy curved one, before next Autocross season comes around.
I guess everyones waiting for the front uppers LOL thanks for the bump dude

So i hopefully have 1 spot left soon, but i may look at closing it in thd next week so just a warning i may be messaging for the balance soon to then start ordering the parts in and getting it moving forward,

Thanks everyone

1 space left now! I am ONLY doing 20 of each! Or 20 sets! Once gone they wont be done till after my other projects

Right, all 20 laterals have been filled! And 18 trailing! So i have 2 trailing left,

Bobby.

do you got a spot left open for the lowers and trailing arms?
No, just the trailing i have left, all 20 laterals are spoken for

Been getting a drawing together for the ARB bracket spacers, as i made mine by hand they was rough and not amazing so wanted to make these ones nicer and not (whipped up) haha

Here is one of my prototypes. Much much nicer to look at and this is a 2 in 1! So i based it from the galant bracket as they use bigger bolts and taller then the stock 2G bracket, so its easier to keep it simple and 1 fits all.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
it looks like someone got knocked off the 12 spot. maybe you can still get in on it?
Yeah someones engine went bang, he was my tester for the front uppers in fact on his way to an AutoX event! Sucks but things happen,

I ready messaged him about the spot and he is just waiting for a reply as this set is for someone else he knows

Yeah someones engine went bang, he was my tester for the front uppers in fact on his way to an AutoX event! Sucks but things happen,

I ready messaged him about the spot and he is just waiting for a reply as this set is for someone else he knows

Sorry Bobby but my buddy decided to grab some compwork braces instead. He didn't have the funds for the full rear set like he wanted.

I hope you can find someone soon.

Sorry Bobby but my buddy decided to grab some compwork braces instead. He didn't have the funds for the full rear set like he wanted.

I hope you can find someone soon.
No worries, thanks for letting me know

I am just awaiting final payment from a few folks then i can get ordering the bigger bulk stuff.

Things like laser cutting is under way now but not done yet, they have the order but will do it soon they said today, will start to get the order through for the hardware soon so thats done,

I have almost everyones payments now, just a final few, but i am going to start ordering the bulk of the parts now to get it moving more, so things like boxes and packaging, rodends and covers and then all the hardware aswel,

Edit!!! Hardware just ordered!

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

Little update time,
got all the rodends, covers and such in,
All the hardware is now in and checked to confirm i was sent the right bolts and they are!
Machineing is going well and almost done now, few more bits to complete and should be done this week or early next week!

Laser cutting is still in the que and i believe i am soon, i shall get ahold of them to see whats happening,
Metal tube is on order and shall be in next week with any luck,

Few pics of the progress so far

All i have to do now is order the packing boxes etc

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back