The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

2G A/B DSM parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshjordan

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 23, 2009
albany, Oregon
Hey my PNWers, I have 2 maybe 3 DSM’s for parting out. The 2 that are for sure are both 2Ga GST’s. One was in a pretty nasty wreck but still has a ton of parts that are good on it. The other looks like it was maybe in a small accident but with minor to no body damage. Let me know what you want/need. Both front windshields are not good. Both have the 3 piece spoilers, I have the full motor and manual trans for one of the cars. Really only interested in local pick up or dilivery for a fee.

The last car which might be up is a 2GB talon ESI. It has most of its oem parts. I’m still not 100% on this one yet. Looking to get these things stripped down and out of my shop as soon as possible. Hit me up if you have any questions, names Josh, 541-971-7312 text only please. Thanks every one.

Hey my PNWers, I have 2 maybe 3 DSM’s for parting out. The 2 that are for sure are both 2Ga GST’s. One was in a pretty nasty wreck but still has a ton of parts that are good on it. The other looks like it was maybe in a small accident but with minor to no body damage. Let me know what you want/need. Both front windshields are not good. Both have the 3 piece spoilers, I have the full motor and manual trans for one of the cars. Really only interested in local pick up or dilivery for a fee.

The last car which might be up is a 2GB talon ESI. It has most of its oem parts. I’m still not 100% on this one yet. Looking to get these things stripped down and out of my shop as soon as possible. Hit me up if you have any questions, names Josh, 541-971-7312 text only please. Thanks every one.

I’m looking for passenger door molding. The lower one by the body kit. Also need the hard line for the clutch that travels the fire wall. And possibly any interior parts you may have available. I live in Klamath falls so I can come get. Let me know

I need the roof, let me know if still available I am close by.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back