1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2G A/B DSM parts for sale

Posted by joshjordan, Mar 16, 2019

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. joshjordan

joshjordan Supporting VIP

Joined Nov 23, 2009
    albany, Oregon
    Hey my PNWers, I have 2 maybe 3 DSM’s for parting out. The 2 that are for sure are both 2Ga GST’s. One was in a pretty nasty wreck but still has a ton of parts that are good on it. The other looks like it was maybe in a small accident but with minor to no body damage. Let me know what you want/need. Both front windshields are not good. Both have the 3 piece spoilers, I have the full motor and manual trans for one of the cars. Really only interested in local pick up or dilivery for a fee.

The last car which might be up is a 2GB talon ESI. It has most of its oem parts. I’m still not 100% on this one yet. Looking to get these things stripped down and out of my shop as soon as possible. Hit me up if you have any questions, names Josh, 541-971-7312 text only please. Thanks every one.

245  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors