The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Sold 2g 96 Eagle Talon TSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee_Fonz

Probationary Member
Feb 21, 2019
San Diego/Moreno Valley, California
Its time to let go of my 1995 Eagle Talon Tsi fwd. I purchased the car back in July 2014 as a weekend car. The engine is completely stock and was rebuilt with all OEM Mitsubishi parts (I have a binder with all the receipts and the work done to the engine) It has a 7 bolt 4g63, Car odometer has 180,028 miles which wont change since I don’t drive the car much just turn it on every week. The engine was rebuilt at 178,964 due to a spun bearing. Brand new Mitsubishi crank, pistons, valves, rockers etc. Feel free to ask for the paperwork. The interior is partially missing, this is how I purchased the car hoping to change it into black interior. This is perfect for a daily and will pass CA smog test. The car is located in San Diego Ca. but I am willing to meet in a 50 mile radius for serious buyers only.

Exterior: Currently has XXR wheels with the Volk Racing formula lugs nuts in blue on it but I also have the stock Eagle wheels with center caps. It has a no name brand carbon fiber hood which is in poor condition (still have the stock hood with all the OEM diagrams on it)

Interior: Like mentioned above, the interior is partially missing, the center dash moldings are carbon fiber. It has a Kenwood CD player with aux port and usb port (I tried to keep it 90s) with JBL 6x9 speakers in the back. It has all the wiring for an amp and a subwoofer. 3 Gauge pod on the driver pillar. Took off the wideband and the oil pressure gauge so it only has the boost gauge. Dash is clean, except for the airbag is peeling like any other DSM. Both airbags still work. The doors are missing the door panels but electric windows work fine.

Suspension: It currently has the Megan Racing Street Series coilovers (Red and Silver) which has the 32 levels of shock dampening.

Engine: Stock 7-bolt 4G63 with stock turbo, turbo was rebuilt in 2014 when I purchased the car. It is still running strong and was always ran at stock psi, No shaft play when the engine was rebuilt at 178,964 miles. It still has power steering and full AC and heater. It passes smog so it has all the EGR system. The valve cover has a small crack, I have a spare valve cover with no cracks that I will include. The radiator was replaced with a 2-row aluminum radiator with brand new coolant hoses even the heater core hoses. I have a spare stock Evo 9 MR BOV that I might include depending on the offer I receive. Brand new STM air filter and I just purchased a brand new battery for it as well. Engine bay DSM sticker still there just a little faded.

It needs paint due to the 1999 Eclipse conversion to the front end. The rear wheels are missing a stud. The window tint is old and needs to be removed or replaced. It is missing the front bumper support due to the FMIC that was taken off the car once I bought it. The AC needs to be recharged.

I have pictures of all the work that was done to the car, I have spent over 7grand in the engine alone, I am asking $2950 but I am open to all cash offers. Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like any pictures. Thank you for looking. (619) 209-9229

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Attachments

• IMG_2222.jpg
    IMG_2222.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2226.jpg
    IMG_2226.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2223.jpg
    IMG_2223.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back