The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

29th Annual Shootout - 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh, and I heard a rumor that there might be some DSMtuners decals at a booth or two there. Be on the lookout.

Maybe we can get some people to take photos of anyone with a DSMtuners decal on their car or those wearing DSMtuners apparel and post them in this thread. That would be cool.

I am not competing in the event just want to watch two of the days so where should I be looking for tickets? Is that something I just buy at the gate? Still do not see how to purchase just a couple days of spectator tickets...

Also, will you be bringing DSMTuners merch with you to the event?? Would love to snag some shirts and maybe a hoodie.

I am not competing in the event just want to watch two of the days so where should I be looking for tickets? Is that something I just buy at the gate? Still do not see how to purchase just a couple days of spectator tickets...

Also, will you be bringing DSMTuners merch with you to the event?? Would love to snag some shirts and maybe a hoodie.
I'm reaching out to the organizers to see what they say about the spectator tickets.

And sadly, I'm not going to make it to the event, and there won't be any DSMtuners merch there besides the decals.

Received this reply from them:

"Spectator general admission for 1 day or 2 days will need to be purchased at the track."

I will be there this year with some new toys. Come by, say hello, buy some stupid cheap parts off me. This will be my first time running any car down the track and I am nervous and excited at the same time. And no, the LS swapped Eclipse is not attending this year.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back