The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

27x10x15 Slicks

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboATM

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Jacksonville, North_Carolina
i know most everyone is running 26in slicks...is that pretty much the max you can fit?

Ive come across a massive deal on some 27x10x15 slicks, and wonder if its worth trying to put on the DSM or not.

Unless your car now has a lot more power than mid-14s under 100, shouldn't you be looking at 24.5s?

Well, they arent for the setup i have currently. I've always seen people running most sizes up to 26's. I will be at the point at some time to needing slicks, but know right now isnt the time.

There is a race car guy around here with about 15 sets of em, just taking up space...$20 a pop!

Cheap is always good, but 27" on a 2G has the problem of having to the keep the car high, which increases weight transfer which is not what you want with FWD. Your call, of course.

man your avatar is great. just sayin'

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back